Status
Not open for further replies.

jeysean

Enthusiast
Reaction
Guys if you are using huwawei E5330
bsta ang UNA ay E5330
just look for the HUAWEI NEW (V201) UNLOCK CODES
hindi gumagana ang e5330 sa You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

kindly use this --> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
1. sign in to google+
2. enter the IMEI & Model (sa model dapat ilagay niyo ay "E5330" lang ) (basta E5330 lng ilagay)
3. then CALCULATE
4. like the g+
5. copy the new unlock code to your dashboard

so hopefully it works.... ksi sakin gumana eh naiiyk na nga ko kc last attempt na sa code hahaha
but surprisingly when i entered my IMEI & the model in HUAWEI NEW (V201) UNLOCK CODES
ayun Savior!!! :)

GODBLESS 0:)

Heloo
Guys if you are using huwawei E5330
bsta ang UNA ay E5330
just look for the HUAWEI NEW (V201) UNLOCK CODES
hindi gumagana ang e5330 sa You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

kindly use this --> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
1. sign in to google+
2. enter the IMEI & Model (sa model dapat ilagay niyo ay "E5330" lang ) (basta E5330 lng ilagay)
3. then CALCULATE
4. like the g+
5. copy the new unlock code to your dashboard

so hopefully it works.... ksi sakin gumana eh naiiyk na nga ko kc last attempt na sa code hahaha
but surprisingly when i entered my IMEI & the model in HUAWEI NEW (V201) UNLOCK CODES
ayun Savior!!! :)

GODBLESS 0:)
Hello pls help unlock my code
E5330Bs-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back