What's new

OpenAI GPT-4 Waitlist

Cee Jay

🧿 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖇𝖗𝖊 🧿
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
I just read a rumor spreading on d1sc0rd stating that GPT-4 is not going to be released until Q1 of 2024 (estimated TF) because it is said that GPT-4 will be much much more complex than the known GPT-3. GPT-4 is being rolled out to few beta-testers and still on it's re-building state. They even created a repository on GIT for developers to collab in the making of GPT-4. It is said that those who join the waitlist will be prioritized as well.

I don't know how truthful is this but I got myself on the waitlist.

image.png

Join the waitlist by filling out this form: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The form will basically ask for your full name, email address, company, organization ID, and how are you going to use GPT-4. The ORGANIZATION ID is something that can be found on the Organization Settings tab.
image.png

I just got lucky last week pa. Sobrang powerful nya pero laki ng bill ko, sana may magco sa akion next time, stick to 3.5 muna ako or da vinci (Nanotice ko makakalimutin si 3.5)
Sana all na lang.. waiting na lang ako at nang ma-try ko din.

I just got lucky last week pa. Sobrang powerful nya pero laki ng bill ko, sana may magco sa akion next time, stick to 3.5 muna ako or da vinci (Nanotice ko makakalimutin si 3.5)
I just received an email...
image.png

image.png

Meron na din ako! Ahahahaha