What's new

[Online Tool]Updates for online tool

xXmartoXx

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
Hey Guys,

I want to share a brief scenario on how the user of any account for example Gmail account could be compromised with the H.A.C.K.E.R

This brief scenario that I would let you know happens from day to day like what had happened in the old days.

So, you guys could have the idea of how these should prevent happening to your account.

So guys this is how your account could be compromised.

There is some real story that was proven to be true like this:

This guy, experienced a personal disclosure with the H.A.C.K.E.R when he got a message in his email inbox telling him that "Your account is being compromised... To prove to you that your account is now compromised, your password is ********** and your info. Is: blah blah blah blah.

Now that your account is compromised, you must do something to secure your account after you send me your money amounting to $****.00

Then after that, I will not do anything to destroy or collect your things.

Send your money now or lose your important things online."
Then after he read the message, he immediately responded with "ok". Then sending the money to the culprit.

So, guys, this is how it works when you don't know how to prevent situations like this.

If you want to check the breach of your account.

Check it in the "Have I been pwned" website the link is: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

So, guys, I hope it will be of big help to you.

P.S.
If you guys don't have the idea of how breached means to your account, go google it.

/////////////////////////////////

I will update this post as soon I need to update this thread for another tools.

Last edited:

OSINT Tools

What is OSINT?

OSINT stands for open-source intelligence. The OSINT tools are used in the investigation phase to collect information about their possible target. The OSINT tools use artificial intelligence features to find sensitive data around the web. The tactics used for OSINT spycraft can be used for cybersecurity.

OSINT Tools​

-People
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
-Usernames
-Email addresses
-Phone numbers
-Websites
-You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
-You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

All tools availability is in the site, just follow the links.