Not open for further replies.

twistingkabute

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
FREE ❗️ FREE ❗️ FREE❗

Naghahanap ka ba ng mapagkaka-abalahan?

Gusto maging productive?

Study and learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home. Enroll now at TESDA Online Program. 😊

Level up your skill and knowledge in wide range of topics gaya nalang ng Agriculture, Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Entrepreneurship at marami pang iba!

HOW TO ENROLL?
1️⃣ Visit
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
to register.
2️⃣ Sign up by filling all the information needed.
3️⃣ Wait for the confirmation e-mail that you're supposed to get in the next 24 hours. (In my case, walang dumating. So I just tried to register again, but it says that my username and e-mail is already registered- so I just signed in.)
4️⃣ Access all 68 online courses offered and choose.
5️⃣ Start the module whenever you're ready.
6️⃣ After completion, a printable version of your certificate (Certificate of Completion) will be given.

📍National Certification will be available through an in-person assesment on any TESDA Accredited Center (preferably gawin lang after the quarantine period).

🤔FAQS:
May bayad po ba?
•Wala po. Libre lang lahat ng online courses ngayon.

Pwede po bang sa cellphone lang?
•Pwede po, maliit nga lang ang fonts.

Pwede po ba kahit naka free data lang?
•Kailangan may internet access po kayo outside facebook para ma access ang TESDA website.

May time limit po ba?
•Wala po. Any time of the day na free kayo pwede nyong i-access ang courses at ihinto kapag busy naman kayo.

May limit po ba sa course na pwedeng i-take?
•Wala po, you can take as many courses as you like.

HAPPY LEARNING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back