What's new

Online Job Hiring (Part time/ Full time)

jedmaray

Addict
Reaction
PROFESSIONAL ROLES
CYBERBACKER CAREERS
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Looking for a job online? CYBERBACKER offers a variety of job opportunities in various fields and business departments that could be a perfect fit for your skills and qualifications. We update our job openings daily so make sure to visit our website regularly to stay up to date and apply for the position of your choice!
General Technical Requirements:

• CPU / Processor Dual core processor 1Ghz or above, Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 or AMD equivalent is highly required
  • Windows 10 or MAC is acceptable
  • RAM At least 4GB of RAM (8 GB is recommended) with 60GB free hard disk space available Headset and Webcam.
  • Headset with noise-cancelling feature & a high definition webcam
Internet Connection:

• 5 Mbps and up wired DSL Internet connection

Cyberbacker
TASKS:
  • Transcription
  • Preparing paperwork
  • Scheduling of consultation with clients
  • Preparing and emailing weekly reports
  • Updating virtual files
  • Build ongoing task list
  • Oversee administrative tasks
  • Admin tasks

If you have any question feel free to reply in this thread. I can also give you tips regarding the interviews. You can use my referral link to apply here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or include my name as your referrer (John Edward Maray)

Pasok ako sa technical requirements. Bukod sa High definition Camera at noise cancelling na microphone.

10mbps din internet ko.

Sa tasks makakasabay naman siguro ako kung may training. 3rd year College BSIT Student.

Pwde ba dito part time lang? Kasi may regular day job ako team lead sa call center

Cyberbacker is 100% legit. I love how its a permanent work from home set up and you get to spend more time with your family and be safe from the outside world. They offer games, contests, challenges. They have continuous trainings and classes as well! Thank you cyberbacker :) - Cyberbacker Shanine Velarde 10/29/2021

Cyberbacker is 100% legit. I love how its a permanent work from home set up and you get to spend more time with your family and be safe from the outside world. They offer games, contests, challenges. They have continuous trainings and classes as well! Thank you cyberbacker :) - Cyberbacker Shanine Velarde 10/29/2021
What are the possible questions po?