requirements:
*btc address
*internet connection
*pc laptop or mobile phone

panu mahanap yung btc address
need nyo po coins.ph na app
tapos magregister po kayo
sundan nyo lang yung steps

you can find your wallet address by tapping Receive on the main wallet screen, then choosing Show Blockchain Wallet Address on the next screen.

Wallet_address_android.jpg

important:
kailangan mo i visit yung site kahit once per week para manatiling active ang iyong account

regester here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

What is viabit.io ?

viabit.io is a legit registered and the most profitable cloud crypto currency mining company.

How to start with viabit.io ?

First of all, you need to have a Bitcoin wallet. You can download a Bitcoin wallet on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or you can use web wallet like blockchain.com. Then copy the address of the wallet and paste into the registration form.

Frequently Asked Questions
What is viabit.io ?

How to start with viabit.io ?

How profit gets generated ?

viabit.io is a company that offers an alternative option consisting in the rental of computing capacities for the cloud mining of crypto currencies. All ãdül† investors are invited to cooperate, and each participant of the project is guaranteed transparency and stability of dividends. In addition to the transfer of mining equipment for rent to investors, viabit.io can offer a number of complete solutions for better interaction between investors and partners with the management.

What is the minimum deposit/wí†hdráw amount?

Currently, the minimum deposit is as low as 0.0005 BTC The minimum wí†hdráwal amount 0.001 Bitcoin All Payments Instantly.

What if I deposit less than minimum?

Any amount less than 0.0005 BTC will be considered as donation, and will not reflect as a valid deposit!

Do you charge any fees for wí†hdráwals?

Yes, 0.00001 Bitcoin (Fixed Fees )

When will my Purchased Plan show up on Dashboard?

Your deposit will appear as quickly as the Blockchain network confirms receiving your deposit. Immediately after, you will be able to see your deposits on the “Balance” page.

Can I make more than one deposit?

Yes, there are no limit. You can make as many deposits as you wish.

Am I allowed to have more than one account?

No, you are not! Having multiple accounts under one holder or more holders in one household is a strict disregard against the terms and conditions! We use several security features to fetch multiple accounts. Should we recognize any suspicious occurrence, then all accounts related to this will be permanently blocked unless there is evidence that militates against blocking.

Can I upgrade Viabit with money on my balance?

Viabit currently does not support upgrading from internal Viabit wallet yet. Upgrade can be done with external wallets only.

If I pay for an upgrade, how long it will be active?

Viabit upgrades have no limits and works as long as our data centers are powered. Our uptime is 99% so upgrade confidently.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back