OnePlus, the company that’s been putting out flagship quality phones for very little money is at it again. The company has released their newest phone, the OnePlus 3, that sports high-end, flagship hardware for just $399, or around Php 18.5K converted to our currency.
OnePlus 3 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB of storage
- 16-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX 298 sensor, OIS, PDAF and LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera with Sony IMX179 sensor and EIS
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
- Android Marshmallow, Oxygen OS UI
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.