What's new

Okay lang ba ioverclock ang GPU lagi?

not recommended for daily use. kahit gaano ka lamig ang rig mo. mag result pa rin yan ng short lifespan.. unless frequent ka nag papalit ng GPU. pero kung pang matagalan gamit mo. bili ka nlng mas better

Overclocking an overclocked GPU is not recommended. Mostly GPU are already OC on their box printed. If you can increased its frequency a bit more before tapering or flatenning, I guess - Mabuhay.

Contrary to popular belief, undervolted yung CPU at GPU ko.

Bakit?

Kasi mas matagal mag stay sa boosted frequency yung cpu at gpu ko kapag undervolted resulting in stable performance without sacrificing its lifespan.

Contrary to popular belief, undervolted yung CPU at GPU ko.

Bakit?

Kasi mas matagal mag stay sa boosted frequency yung cpu at gpu ko kapag undervolted resulting in stable performance without sacrificing its lifespan
I am not sure about this. There are some who thinks that it may reduce power consumption and much stable performance. My only worry about this is the MOBO VRM's which is acting accordingly to the power draw of the CPU automatically. On the power formula standpoint Power =Voltage x Current, lowering the voltage, increases the current.
Within the Undervolt CPU, the power needed by the CPU to do a certain task could result in a longer run, due possibly of lower CPU frequency or the VRM's might compensate the lower voltages by increasing its current to maintain its power.

Again, I'm not sure. I may stay on the safe side for the meantime.

The current CPU today can be safely OC without doing much effort by selecting MOBO's preset and CPU can reach much higher performance as long as there is a good cooling and stable power without worrying about damaging it.