What's new

Help Offline Games

Marami bosing na options, depende tipo mong gameplay (single player/multiplayer/Coop, fps, rts, rpg, w/ custom bot options....., and possibility of adding extra mods). Yung Half-Life series ang common sa FPS beginners/novices/regulars dahil updated yan from 1 (Goldsrc), 2 (Source engines) na included yung Counter-Strike Mods. Madali namang i-convert yan thru revemu sa non-steam or just download the pack you want for free sa multiple sites thru google. S.T.A.L.K.E.R/Call of Duty/Ghost Recon/Rainbow six series are other options. Sa RTS naman, Age of empires/Command and Conquer series are familiar choices with various mods for variety of play. Sa RPG, Mount and Blade series is the best choice at magsasawa ka sa free mods din. You just need to know which game engine you are using and the appropriate mod to use. Check mo na lang sa MODDB...
Sa full games better visit IGGGames, Fitgirl, RG-Mechanics, Skidrow, Black Box and many more game repack/rip sites if you accept pi-ra-cy apps he he. Mas maganda, ikaw yung pumili ng games na gusto mong gamitin. Be sure, your hardware requirements fit what the game needs to avoid problems.
Ako, I prefer mods of Half-life game engines dahil may source codes yan (leaked or released) to make sure I could fix and update the game engine and AI on my old and new pc. Sa pagkalikot ng games ang hobby ko, hindi yung paglaro. But this is outside the scope of your query. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Last edited: