What's new

Tutorial Notion R281 OpenWrt Test Builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah salamat sana magkaron na ng pag install gamit cp only.
CP only installation can be possible, if you can hookup a USB-TTL to it, as first time conversion needs bootloader access via serial.

1MPACT2 how is the ZCAINFO value returned in your baseband version? Does it show the band, pci, earfcn for the secondary frequency when doing CA? Under baseband V002, I only get the correct primary band values. For the secondary band, the values seemed random, useless like this for example:
Code:
+ZCAINFO: 414,28,19106,9485,15;1,63,4,0,0

Thus, I couldn't accurately display signal information for the secondary band under 3ginfo when the baseband is operating in CA. Only the primary band could be displayed. So I'm wondering if this is one of the benefits of later baseband versions, fixes for signal information like this one.

Last edited:
CP only installation can be possible, if you can hookup a USB-TTL to it, as first time conversion needs bootloader access via serial.

1MPACT2 how is the ZCAINFO value returned in your baseband version? Does it show the band, pci, earfcn for the secondary frequency when doing CA? Under baseband V002, I only get the correct primary band values. For the secondary band, the values seemed random, useless like this for example:
Code:
+ZCAINFO: 414,28,19106,9485,15;1,63,4,0,0

Thus, I couldn't accurately display signal information for the secondary band under 3ginfo when the baseband is operating in CA. Only the primary band could be displayed. So I'm wondering if this is one of the benefits of later baseband versions, fixes for signal information like this one.
mukang pareho nanam yung output
Screenshot_2023-02-25-14-41-28-77.jpg

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

mukang pareho nanam yung output
View attachment 2533854

[Hidden content]
Thanks. It looks like yours give accurate values for the secondary band, while mine is gibberish. Another observation is that V002 Baseband has the usbid 1286:4e28, while yours is 1d6b:0002. This is another difference between the two versions.

[Hidden content]

no service yung sakin nung na flash ako
mukang hindi pwedi sa smartbro 5.3/3.1
View attachment 2533378
There is also the issue of band configuration when you try to flash firmware from another country that is setup with a different band configuration than what we have locally.

Kelan kaya mag lalabas tong mga boosteven ng opensource firmware para sa module hahaha, module ang problema eh kaya unstable.
Di naman sila compliant with GPL source code requests kaya walang pag-asa maka derive ng opensource build for the modem hardware.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.