What's new

Closed Not important: just a blog (i guess?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxenon

Addict
Let me start off by thanking the creator of bronet v6, I've use that app for approx 1 year. For that whole year I never had to buy prepaid load to access the web(as in!zero, zip, nada!) So big thanks to you Masters!

Accessing the internet is one of the new human right of every person in this planet, from the moment you are born up to your last breath you are entitled to access the web. My Moto on this is, information should be free or at the very least "cheap"! Yes, you could argue that if you want to access the web of course you have to pay for it, it's a business there are men and women working to maintain our connection. But do you thing f.u.p of Philippine network service provider is justified?7 or so years ago unlimited is the name of the game, from txt to call even internet. Yes it is slow connection but it's unlimited. A little tweaking at your phone or modem you can get faster connection, you can download huge files with no problem. But today you can't even watch 720p movies without capping your subscription! And now the network providers are poised to remove unlimited data(capped) altogether! From where I stand there are only 2 options for the average consumer if they want to access the net, 1 is to buy ridiculous amount of prepaid load and avail there "stupid" promos, (hahaha.. can't believe that they call it promos) or people can apply for postpaid plan and get a bill shock. For us "phc community" we can just bug,häçk,trick the system to gain access, AM I RIGHT?OR AM I RIGHT?!

this just one guys opinion, like the title said this is not important.keep doing what you are doing and don't forget to share.

P.s death to spy's!! And thanks again to the creator of bronet. PEACE!!!

very well said! I would like to commend you for the wonderful essay :). I agree to your view and would like to add that the telcoms in the Philippines are just in it for the money :ROFLMAO:. They are more likely to focus on gaining more money rather than improving the service for the consumers. I hope they change their way of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.