What's new

Not happy with the relationship anymore

well this kinda thing happend to be a year ago 5yrs na kami magjowa we also live in the same roof for 2yrs (bahay ko) then after the long time nagsawa at nawalan na ako ng gana ang ginawa ko is naging honest ako nagusap kami ng maayos at naging clear ako about everything and prove walang gaguhan or 3rd party na nanyari and sinabi ko na i will agree upon in wishes to prove my self so hindi ako nagjowa ng 6months ni fling wala. so in the end of the day lahat problema na reresolve sa maayos at civilisadong paguusap. kaya mo honesty and sincerity is always the key .

Last edited:
try mo mag pa miss ts if its work, pero kung hindi na try to have some adventure sa buhay baka may gusto siyang gawin hindi lang niya masabi sayo

Saya lang ba hanap mo paps?
Kilig lang ba magsasalba sa relasyon niyo?
What about the sacrifices?
Dadating at dadating talaga kayo sa point na yan.
Wala ng saya wala ng kilig pero aminin mo may pagmamahal parin di yan nawala yung mga yan lang ang nawala pero yung love mo hindi. Bakit kaba pumasok sa isang relasyon because of LOVE .
Ang saya pwede yan ibalik gumawa ka ng paraan . Try to sacrifice more gumawa ka ng paraan na magpapasaya sa relasyon niyo ulit not for you but for him/her .at ganun din sa kanya .
Happiness is not the key to survive but LOVE that is still working out just for the 2 of you . Kung mahal mo magsarifice ka isalba mo ng isalba kung wala parin may problema na sa inyo LOVE is GONE na yan. Kaya makipaghiwalay kana but first . Sacrifice ka muna for the last time

puntahan mo pare para malaman talaga kung anong nangyayare
at pag-usap and dapat pag-usapan para maayos yan

Maybe na sayo ang problema. Try to figure it out. Since sabi mo nga there's no reason sa partner mo na i-break siya. Try to look back on your happy memories. If you feel unhappy with those anymore, then talk to your partner. Share what's happening within you.

I do! This is a "been there done that" moment. Hahaha, my advise is if YOU'RE REALLY NOT HAPPY ANYMORE then why not just end thing relationship?
I mean, eventually that where it gonna leads so why bother waiting?
So don't wait for the inevitable moment just go for it. I mean TALK.

BUT REALLY, if I were you. Be more OPEN and talk to your lover about it. That's the least you can do. Tell 'em that your not happy anymore, tell 'em that this isn't working anymore. Who knows maybe that'll just what you need. Maybe, just maybe. You to can spice things up again.

THE WORST THING that could happen is that you break 'em heart so do the MOST NOBLE thing to do, BE MORE HONEST of what your feeling and TELL your lover. Whether or not your Happy or You don't love 'em anymore. YOU ALEAST OWE IT TO 'EM. SO PLEASE, for f*ck sake do what you think is the right thing to do.

If what you really saying is your JUST NOT HAPPY is maybe because you are Finding more than you need to be. Or maybe your not happy anymore is because you fell out of love with your lover. Well, what do I know. You just a side of the whole story so yeah.

My ENTIRE POINT is that JUST BE HONEST to 'em and to yourself as well. If your not happy because you don't love 'em anymore then let 'em go so they can be happy with someone else rather than keeping the unhealthy relationship that will just ruin the both of you in the long run. So there you have it. Goodluck!

There's not such thing as a "COOL OFF". Its either you break up or you don't.

But if ever Cool off is really gonna happen. It is only for those couple who have the ability to remain friends even after their break up. And those couple that still have a feeling for each other, long after their break up. There's a slightest chance of them getting back together. But in this situation? I highly DOUBT that that's gonna happen so there's that. That's all. Thank you

That's only applicable for those people who are not seeing their lover's worth and then regret it later when their gone.

I think you know the answer to that question. You either choose to ignore it or chances are you're lying to yourself.
I mean, when I was on your shoe. I was and am pretty sure what went wrong in my end and its my fault. And that's way back years ago. I owned it and admitted it for falling out of love so I let her go. Aleast she can be happy, that's the decent and least thing I could do for my ex. To give her closure and I still care for her but unlike before. And we're still friends 'til now since she's my ex lover and also my best friend. That's all, Thank you

[XX='nacho_beinte4, c: 719161, m: 435997'][/XX] wish u luck po !! positive lang hinahanda lang yan ng nasa itaas yung para sayo talaga : )

gawin mo, isipin mo kung bakit ka pumasok dyan sa relasyon na yan, isipin mo yung dahilan, at yung unang mga araw kung bakit ka na inlove sa kanya,