What's new

Help Nokia X3-02 Can't watch YøùTùbé videos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clrkz

Forum Expert
Pa help naman po... hindi ako makapanood ng videos sa YøùTùbé using mobile phone nokia x3-02... reply na lng kung may nakaka alam...kung pano? I hope matutulungan nyo 'ko guys.

i dont think so kung my personal config. yan but if meron gawa ka ng bago choose streaming search mu lang kung anong setings ang working sa network mu kung wala namang personal config. download ka ng prov. File search it again regarding with your network and i hope marunong kang gumamit ng prov.file bro

i dont think so kung my personal config. yan but if meron gawa ka ng bago choose streaming search mu lang kung anong setings ang working sa network mu kung wala namang personal config. download ka ng prov. File search it again regarding with your network and i hope marunong kang gumamit ng prov.file bro

ginawa ko na yan sir not working...

ginawa ko na yan sir not working...
by the way as of now wala pa akung nabalitaan na working magic ip pati bug na long lasting even me i cant watch/stream videos like you-tube coz of that problem. but if you realy like to watch or to test your phone mag register ka sa any unli surf promo ng network mo then choose the working setings like for globe choose myGlobe inet to testify your phone if you done that without any effect/changes you better consult your phone manufacturer.

by the way as of now wala pa akung nabalitaan na working magic ip pati bug na long lasting even me i cant watch/stream videos like you-tube coz of that problem. but if you realy like to watch or to test your phone mag register ka sa any unli surf promo ng network mo then choose the working setings like for globe choose myGlobe inet to testify your phone if you done that without any effect/changes you better consult your phone manufacturer.

thanks sir try ko po agad thanks .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back