What's new

Closed Newbie! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

burjergeyts

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hi newbie here! Just created an account and still confused about a few things but hopefully "someone" can teach me the ropes on how to get started? Yeah? Hahaha charot! Sana po may magshare ng "specific" links ng tutorial for newbies regarding internet tricks. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome po .. Basahin mo po muna rules para makaiwas ka sa mga bawal.. basa basa kalang po dyan sa mga thread boss then pag may question ka.. pwede mo po ipost doon para matulungan ka din nila. mababait naman po member dito.. Enjoy :)

unnamed.gif
:) NEW MEMBER OF PHCORNER :)

You are now officially part of PHC! Your journey begins as a "leecher." You are meant to rise up and prove us that you don't just leech things here and be an established one.  But don't take it seriously, it's for your own sake.  You need to grow, dear newbie. Explore PHCorner in your own ways!

Here are the Newbie-Must-Know informations for you:

• Members can only speak in English or Tagalog language.
  • Posting in SMS format/text message/all capital letters/jejemon style posts must be avoided.
  • 3 smilies are allowed, more than that is considered as spam.

Now, you're ready to go! But you can have a look with these:
phcorner.net/rules
phcorner.net/established

The PHCorner Community Help Page!
Have fun!!! Explore, Read, Ask, Apply, Experience, Experiment, Share, and Enjoy!!!

PHC Member :)
Nicole XD

Attachments

Hello there!

Welcome to (PHC) Phcorner :)
Make yourself at home just explore there is so much to learn in here

Please be guided accordingly
Read this ---> please click me ---->Rules
to avoid yourslef from getting any warning or worse banned

there are also perks in being active like established members -----> read me----> how to become established member

Goodluck and Enjoy:)
welcome to the familiy:)

Dahil tuwing may free time at rest day lang ako nakakatingin dito, halos wala pa din akong alam sa mga bagay bagay . Share share tayo pag may mga bagong nalaman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back