What's new

Newbie Here phc!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1813309
  • Start date
[XX='Phc-YourAdmirer, c: 669674, m: 1813309'][/XX] Just as I've said. You being a leecher means you are still somewhat deprived of privileges on this forum.. Being able to dm someone is a privilege given only to established and above members.. I hope you understand.

Thank you for your answers and support guys!

[XX='Phc-YourAdmirer, c: 669691, m: 1813309'][/XX] You're welcome.. I hope you'll enjoy your stay on this forum.. And please do tell me that you can speak Filipino language cause I'm already havin' a headache tryin' to converse with you.. Just kiddin' HAHA

[XX='PHC-Ssamu, c: 669698, m: 1636300'][/XX] Yes I can haha

[XX='PHC-Ssamu, c: 669705, m: 1636300'][/XX] sorry for that haha,I am currently practicing my English hihi

para sakin di kana new dito parang bagung gawang account eh parang may account kana dati d2 tas gumawa ka bagu hihihi

[XX='stridershield, c: 669789, m: 1755467'][/XX] Ayaw ko na po sa mga nag eenglish.. Balakayojan HAHA

my friend of mine teach me on New Year and all the rules and she's giving me tutorial video when I asking her a queries hihi, she's is a consistent poster in this thread as I saw. That's why my account is New and the knowledge is old,kept in my mind hihi

@Phc-YourAdmirer..Just as I@ve..said. You being a leecher means you are still somewhat deprived of privileges on this forum.. Being able to dm someone is a privilege given only to established and above members.. I hope you understand.

@Phc-YourAdmirer..You@re welco..e.. I hope you@ll enjoy your stay on this foru.... And please do tell me that you can speak Filipino language cause I@m already havin..a headache tryin@ to converse with..you.. Just kiddin@ HAHA
..QUOTE]
@ATTACH..type="full"]1131819[/ATTACH]
@B..Oh my nose 😧. . . .[/B]

Attachments