What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Newbie Here phc!

Phc-YourAdmirer

Established
Reaction
Thank you for accepting me!I hope I will learn much in this site ❤️

para sakin di kana new dito parang bagung gawang account eh parang may account kana dati d2 tas gumawa ka bagu hihihi

1 Comment
P
my friend of mine teach me on New Year and all the rules and she's giving me tutorial video when I asking her a queries hihi, she's is a consistent poster in this thread as I saw. That's why my account is New and the knowledge is old,kept in my mind hihi

moondhie

t z u y u
Contributor
Just as I've said. You being a leecher means you are still somewhat deprived of privileges on this forum.. Being able to dm someone is a privilege given only to established and above members.. I hope you understand.

You're welcome.. I hope you'll enjoy your stay on this forum.. And please do tell me that you can speak Filipino language cause I'm already havin' a headache tryin' to converse with you.. Just kiddin' HAHA
IMG_20210114_220404.jpg

Oh my nose 😧. . . .

Attachments

P
witty hahaha

Popular On This Forum

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads