What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Request New Upload Limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprakanyte

Grasshopper
i dont think sa like lang siya nagigigil...maybe gigil na gigil din po siguro sa pag shashare and he/she know that liking a thread or comment is upto the user na ililike ang thread/reply because this forum is for sharing and equivalent exchange is optional :whistle:

Comment

Mimerth

Eternal Poster
i dont think sa like lang siya nagigigil...maybe gigil na gigil din po siguro sa pag shashare and he/she know that liking a thread or comment is upto the user na ililike ang thread/reply because this forum is for sharing and equivalent exchange is optional :whistle:
you know naman po siguro na need i-like muna ang thread para ma download ang file.

Comment

Sprakanyte

Grasshopper
kaya nga po sir eh... by the way kindy close this thread na po to kasi na finalize na ung decision ni admin na gang 2mb at para hindi narin to mag up yung thread..

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.

Popular On This Forum

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Comments