What's new

Crypto New Promising Cryptocurrency on the rise!! Pi Cryptocurrency! Be one of its pioneers!

Donopatay

Honorary Poster
Reaction
DISCLAIMER:

Pi is NOT free money.
It is a long term investment.
It is a long-term project whose success depends on the collective contributions of its members.
Pi is dedicated to helping everyday people capture more economic value that today goes to banks, technology giants (e.g., Facebook, Amazon), and other intermediaries. Pi depends on the collective contributions of its members. If you are looking for quick money, look elsewhere.

OVERVIEW:

What is Pi?

Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and by everyday people that you can “mine” (or earn) from your phone.​

Is this real? Is Pi a scam?
Pi is not a scam. It is a genuine effort by a team of Stanford graduates to give everyday people greater access to cryptocurrency.​
Pi’s core team is led by two Stanford PhDs and one Stanford MBA, all of whom helped build Stanford’s blockchain community. We cannot guarantee that the project will succeed. However, we do promise to work our hardest to make our shared dreams a reality, while maintaining the highest standards of integrity. You can learn more about us in “Core Team” page in the main menu of the app.​

How does this app work? How do I earn more Pi?
This app allows you to earn Pi by making simple contributions to Pi’s community. The more you contribute, the more Pi you earn.​
To start earning Pi, check in every 24 hours and hit the lightning button to start mining. Once you are mining, you can boost your hourly rate by inviting trusted friends and family to join the community. After 3 days of mining, you can boost your earnings more by building your security circle, which contributes to the overall security of the network. Keep in mind, earlier members of the network mine at a higher rate than those that come after them.​

Do I need to leave the app open to mine? Does the app drain my battery or data?
You do not need to leave the app open to mine. Pi does not affect your phone’s performance, drain your battery, or use your network data. Once you hit the lightning button, you can even close the app and you will continue to mine Pi.​
So how can you mine a cryptocurrency without draining your battery or data? Instead of burning energy as proof of work cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin do, Pi secures its ledger when members vouch for each other as trustworthy. This forms a network of interlocking “security circles” that determines who can execute transactions. This novel approach allows crypto mining on your phone by leveraging your existing social connections, with no financial cost, no battery drain and a light footprint on the planet. Read the technical section in our White paper for more accurate and detailed explanation.​

For more information Pi click on this link. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

How to get started :
  1. Download/Install "Pi Network" mobile App in Playstore or follow this link "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now." and use my username "DRPatalingjug" (without the qoutes) as your invitation code.
  2. Fill out some details.
  3. Now you just need to click/tap on the green icon in your app at least once every 24 hours to remain active and start mining. That's it! You can immediately close the app right after that. You don't even need to run this app all the time.
  4. You can invite more people if you want to increase your mining rate per hour.

Click/Tap the green Icon every 24 hours to remain active and start mining!!!
Pi Blockchain with arrows.jpg

Attachments

Back