What's new

Referral NEW (PI) Cryptocurrency [PIONEERS] Join now!

supersaaam

Addict
Reaction
What is Pi?
Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and by everyday people that you can “mine” (or earn) from your phone.

Is this real? Is Pi a scam?
Pi is not a scam. It is a genuine effort by a team of Stanford graduates to give everyday people greater access to cryptocurrency.

Do I need to leave the app open to mine? Does the app drain my battery or data?
You do not need to leave the app open to mine. Pi does not affect your phone’s performance, drain your battery, or use your network data. Once you hit the lightning button, you can even close the app and you will continue to mine

What is the value of Pi?
Today Pi is worth approximately 0 dollars / euro etc. similar to Bitcoin in 2008. Pi’s value will be backed by the time, attention, goods, and services offered by other members of the network.

Can I mine from more than one device? How does the network prevent fake accounts, bots, etc. from earning Pi?
No, you cannot mine from more than one device. The network has a strict rule of one account per person. Pi uses a multi-pronged strategy to ensure Pi is not mined by fake accounts.

mga lods, para lang itong BitCoin, nag-simula sa mababa pero ngayon 6-digits na in convertion sa philippine peso.
pag nag-register ka ngayon, isa ka sa pioneers tulad ko! Mas mabilis mag-mine ang kapag isa ka sa pioneers. Take action lods, promise! Di siya mabigat sa phone at nagconsume ng large amount of data, battery and privacy wise trusted siya, the team of Standord graduates started this project and it's now growing! as of now 8Milion+ na ang pioneers, once we reached 10M, bababa na nila ang speeds sa mga new comers.

Paano mag-register? Access the link below lods sa mobile device mo.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

lods, please use my username "supersaaam" as your referral para magkaroon ka instant pi sa iyong cryptocurrency wallet.

Drop your comments and suggestion below, hope this will prosper at kumita tayo ng malaki sooner or later, happy lightweight mining!

Yes paps, same siya sa bitcoin pero good thing ay start-up palang. Looking forward tayo na tumaas value at ma-establish gaya ng bitcoin value ngayon. Goods 'to paps walang mawawala.

*Isarel Delos Reyes
*@Pindesal
*Aumer Co
*Takeshi Soria

Salamat mga lods, isa na din kayo sa mga pioneers! Invite lang din kayo. Pampabilis ng mining 'yan kapag marami kayo sa circle.

John Michael Fontanilla.

Nice one! Welcome pioneer! Keep mining, lods. After few years tulad ng bitcoin, tumaas na value.

Krisie Lecaniel!

Salamat for taking action. Pioneer ka na din tulad ko,mine lang ng mine habang di pa binababa ang 0.4pi/hr speed.

Mga papilods, share ko lang, need natin i-verify yung phone number natin dun sa app ah?
Kumbaga yan yung way nila para maging established ka, security na din nung app para ma-verify na di ka bot or what.
Kasi pagkakaalam ko after 1 week mawawala yung account mo kapag di ka nag-verify.

Keep up mga lods, medyo bumaba hash power ng PI Network kasi dumadami na.
Swerte yung mga naunang nag-mining, kasi naka-earn sila ng faster hash speed..

Soon this will be like $BTC soon, hopefully.. kapit lang