What's new

Referral New investment platforms (Multiple) For risk takers only, pasok

MrDeezrizzpect

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Good day PHC
Haven’t posted updates for a while (Work scheds) about the previous platforms and fortunately, CCO or IMFmedia is still the one kicking in.

Anyway, will drop some investment platforms that you guys might check. They’re new ones as well and been using it for days. Invest wisely guys! Don’t be greedy. Already invested in these platforms naman and already made cashouts na.

1. Ingtercover
This platform is like WhaleBlue, which is one of the platforms I tried before. The investment products/plans are good naman.

Products/income
150-23daily
300-48daily
600-102daily
1500-285daily

Launched: May 25 2023
You can check the platform here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
-
2. Yieldprotocol
Yieldprotocol looks exactly like optionsIon or RadiantMining, so kinda set my expectations low for this one, however, since the payout is still good, I can say that its still working since I managed to get my payouts done on time.

25% is the income rate for the actual investment.
Come check the platform here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
-
3. ImfMedia
ImfMedia or CCOMedia
Been using this platform na for how many weeks na ata. The payout is really damn good.

Tips for this platform, everyday click “hold” and click “get profit” that’s 10 peso a day. Dagdag niyo pa for every income you received based on your investment.

Highly recommend this platform since I think this will last for a couple of months (I think)

The products and income (daily)
Product A 500 - 15peso
Product B 1,500 -34peso
Product C 3,500 - 84peso
And others

Yes, the income might not that be too high, but it’s understandable since its a longterm investment, and I also have received my ROI.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
-
That’s it for now. Will update this post maybe after 2-3days, been put through hell at work and phc nalang talaga tambayan hehe. Invest wisely and don’t be greedy!

Back