Reaction
New UPDATE:
ρrémíùm and Lifetime (EHI)
✔APK required: HTTP INJECTOR
✔SIM Required: GLOBE / TM
✔WIFI supported
✔No capping

(ρrémíùm 5D) Japan Server:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

(ρrémíùm 5D) Korea Server:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

(ρrémíùm 5D) Singapore Server:

Lifetime Internet Singapore Server:

New UPDATE:
✔WIFI supported
✔No capping

New UPDATE:
✔WIFI supported
✔No capping

Thank you for sharing those EHI's TS Riche1 (y). But i think you forgot to include the APN used for this.

And may i also ask if this can run online games, e.g. Mortal Kombat X (mobile), COC, and the likes? Thank you in advance Riche1 (y).

Thank you for sharing those EHI's TS Riche1 (y). But i think you forgot to include the APN used for this.

And may i also ask if this can run online games, e.g. Mortal Kombat X (mobile), COC, and the likes? Thank you in advance Riche1 (y).
Ops sorry I forgot . Yup all of them can play online game and APN default use only .. recommend server Singapore to avoid error during log.in

kala ko part sa name nya yung D eh hindi halata na days pala yun haha
Heche .. it's OK :)

New UPDATE:
✔WIFI supported
✔No capping

You're my new bestfriend :):D:ROFLMAO:. Tried and tested and this is highly recommended.

Again, thank you TS Riche1 for your wonderful work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back