What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Globe TM New .ehi files by: Crystal

Riche1

Grasshopper
Reaction
New UPDATE:
Premium and Lifetime (EHI)
✔APK required: HTTP INJECTOR
✔SIM Required: GLOBE / TM
✔WIFI supported
✔No capping

(Premium 5D) Japan Server:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

(Premium 5D) Korea Server:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

(Premium 5D) Singapore Server:

Lifetime Internet Singapore Server:

New UPDATE:
✔WIFI supported
✔No capping

Comment

PHC-Magayon

Honorary Poster
New UPDATE:
✔WIFI supported
✔No capping

Thank you for sharing those EHI's TS Riche1 (y). But i think you forgot to include the APN used for this.

And may i also ask if this can run online games, e.g. Mortal Kombat X (mobile), COC, and the likes? Thank you in advance Riche1 (y).

Comment

Riche1

Grasshopper
Thank you for sharing those EHI's TS Riche1 (y). But i think you forgot to include the APN used for this.

And may i also ask if this can run online games, e.g. Mortal Kombat X (mobile), COC, and the likes? Thank you in advance Riche1 (y).
Ops sorry I forgot . Yup all of them can play online game and APN default use only .. recommend server Singapore to avoid error during log.in

kala ko part sa name nya yung D eh hindi halata na days pala yun haha
Heche .. it's OK :)

Comment

PHC-Magayon

Honorary Poster
New UPDATE:
✔WIFI supported
✔No capping

You're my new bestfriend :):D:ROFLMAO:. Tried and tested and this is highly recommended.

Again, thank you TS Riche1 for your wonderful work.

Comment

Popular On This Forum

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Comments
Attachments
Profile posts