What's new

Closed New EHI file for TNT with HTTP Injector (No disconnects) + Changeable SSH Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi helow admin,
we might build an new ehi file for all tnt promos" which for better one file experience by clients.
dedicated to tnt network provider were giving access grant permission to the aplicable law ehi file for tnt.

hi admin,
if dessolving ehi file for tnt promos where can found the files as the destributor choice.
where we can found to download to formalize". it seem many for tnt promos about ehi file which can found drop box to download files.
please provide application for distributing files by developer thank.

hi some ehi file might not working properly to http injector like ml ehi it could not pull conection which the server messaging me unregisterd or connection time out and buffer loading connection error. only working to me open vpn for tnt ehi files but it takes low internet speed to pull pocket and bytes to the server but 100% working.

hi admin,
i found ph corner android app in google play store but it not working even taping the link means empty block screen only logo was appear was ph corner.
why maintainance that app? and too long to done give some prariority unless biding new file from developer for new ehi im so tire.
i hope this post is helpful to develope the app ph corner. i dont want issue sory for crueling you.

hi global and admin,
my friend sent me a file configuration about new ehi file which for all tnt promos and compatible to work tnt sim as our net work provider.
details about this ehi suported in mobile data and pocket wifi"
suported about games ' surfing and downloading in any tnt promos.
this ehi no expiration date but can update by the owner.
please tumbs up for this realms thank.

Attachments

hi global and admin,
i found this configuration realy work for surfing ' downloading and other games.
this ehi prevent 2GB data usage every day if you have ml 10 for tnt promo legit.
after 2GB usage dont wory next day will fill new 2GB data as your data expenses.
thank you po tnt network provider.
legit next update antabayanan po natin si developer ng ehi from ph.
3 days po ang expiration ng ml promo kaya 3 days din tayo may 2GB.

Attachments

Last edited:
hi global and admin,
i found this configuration realy work for surfing ' downloading and other games.
this ehi prevent 2GB data usage every day if you have ml 10 for tnt promo legit.
after 2GB usage dont wory next day will fill new 2GB data as your data expenses.
thank you po tnt network provider.
legit next update antabayanan po natin si developer ng ehi from ph.
3 days po ang expiration ng ml promo kaya 3 days din tayo may 2GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back