Status
Not open for further replies.

batotoy

Honorary Poster
Reaction

This is a modded version of DataEye
using DataEye clone.
This is intended for non-root
users and also for rooted as well. I've added features to import db files and xml files.
Its working on non-root users.
Also I've added a feature to edit xml directly from the app.
No need to go to the root folder.
Editable parts were hmac expiry and hmac servers. Lastly, I've added exit button.

Data Eye Mod Unli No Root Need

1. Download data eye mod here (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
2. install data eye clone and open then force close.
3. transfer .xml file to data/data/com.lotusflare.datasensos/shared_pref folder and replace existing file.
4. transfer 2 database files to data/data/com.lotusflare.datasensos/databases folder and replace existing files.

How to fix - Having "null" error during import? Try this one. I've reverted back to old file picker, just download and install this – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Just Sharing
Lang Po

No TrashTalk
Please

This is a modded version of DataEye
using DataEye clone.
This is intended for non-root
users and also for rooted as well. I've added features to import db files and xml files.
Its working on non-root users.
Also I've added a feature to edit xml directly from the app.
No need to go to the root folder.
Editable parts were hmac expiry and hmac servers. Lastly, I've added exit button.

Data Eye Mod Unli No Root Need

1. Download data eye mod here (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
2. install data eye clone and open then force close.
3. transfer .xml file to data/data/com.lotusflare.datasensos/shared_pref folder and replace existing file.
4. transfer 2 database files to data/data/com.lotusflare.datasensos/databases folder and replace existing files.

How to fix - Having "null" error during import? Try this one. I've reverted back to old file picker, just download and install this – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Just Sharing
Lang Po

No TrashTalk
Please

pwede po ba tut kng pAno gumawa ng ehi connect sa pocket wifi?

Tested mo na ba yan ts ?

Bat hnd nya ma access ang data/data boss?

Pa SS nalang boss kong panu dapat gawin...hit na kita thanks

ts pakita mo nga samin screenshot mo kung nagwowork ba talaga kasi matagal na tigok ang ganitong trick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back