What's new

Referral New Bxie Infinity- Axie Infinity Forked

Arfoxtheali

Grasshopper
Reaction
♦️Para sa mga wala pang BXIE PET jan, Register na po kayo at nang magkaroon kayo for FREE‼️
♦️DM/PM LANG, ASSIST KO PO KAYO😍

💥New BXIE INFINITY!!💥
A Branch of Axie Infinity
Bxie Infinity Pre-register
💥Join for FREE-NO Investment Needed‼️
30 days left!!

On going Airdrop/Pre-sale

♦️Bxie Infinity is a Play-to-Earn game forked from Axie Infinity and based on Binance Smart Chain, aimed to build a metaverse game world.

♦️Members can earn crypto by playing Bxie Infinity and collect Bxies by breeding.

♦️HOW TO Register:

1. Click this Invite link:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2. Connect your metamask or trust wallet
3. Copy & paste your BSC address
4. Fill up email address
5. Click I'm not a robot then click "REGISTER & OPEN" button

♦️You're all set!

Attention‼️

Please DO NOT cheat at airdrop, or you will be banned.

Introducing Bxie Infinity posted Oct. 30 (3 min. read)
Check: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

♦️Here is the BXS contract:

👉Token Information
✅ Network: Binance Smart Chain
✅ Contact Address: 0xF2E71B054B6b0F3C5513Af505E6c072008ECFaCD
✅ Name: Bxie Infinity
✅ Symbol: BXS
✅ Decimal: 18

Bxie Infinity FAQ❓

Q1: How to claim airdrop?
A: open the airdrop link at your browser (we recommend trust wallet and metamask), then connect your wallet and enter your email address, click the “REGISTER & OPEN” button.

Q2: How can I connect my wallet?
For Android:
Open the trust wallet, click the “DAPP”, then paste the airdrop link at blank, and connect your wallet, sign your transaction.
Tips: we also support metamask, it's the same with trust wallet.

For iOS:
Open your browser, paste the airdrop link at blank, then connect your wallet, sign your transaction.

Q3: Where is my blind box?
A: When you click the “REGISTER & OPEN” button at airdrop page, it means you have successfully registered the website without a password and opened your blind box already, so the blind box disappears and your rewards appear (like Bxie, item, etc).

Q4: Where is my blind box for invitation rewards?
A: We just show the registered NFT rewards at airdrop page, more invitation NFT details will be shown at the user center and will update a few days later.

Q5: When can I receive my Bxie pets?
A: You can claim them after the game launch.

Q6: What is the BSC address?
A: please check here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Q7: How to add BSC to your metamask?
A: read this post: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Q8: When launch?
A: After the presale ends.

Q9: When can I receive my BXS?

Q10: When can I receive my Bxie?

Q11: How can I play the game?
A: You should at least have 3 Bxies to play game, then enter the email and password to login and start.

Q12: How to set my password?
A: Sorry, you can't set it right now, you can set it a few days later after the user center update.

Q13: Is this legit?
A: Yes, it is. 💯

Q14: How to claim my boost bonus?
A: You will see a claim button after you have the qualification. When you claim it, it means you have successfully opened the blind box and claimed your BXS, more details will be updated at the user center soon.

Q15: Where is my referral bonus?
A: You can see your bonus at the airdrop page right now, more details will be updated at the user center soon.

💥Join now!!!Feel- free to ask about how to REGISTER and we are happy to assist anyone asking.💥

😍Please like our Facebook page😍🤗😎

💥Please also join our Facebook group, see you there😍🙏🙏🙏

https://www.phc.onl/#forbidden#317467613548440

Attachments

Thanks ts sana legit
Screenshot_20211220_042542_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211220_042552_com.android.chrome.jpg

Attachments

Sa December 26 Lodi magkaalaman..wala naman mawawala kung sususbukan natin, at least, hindi natin na miss out sakaling mag prosper ang project ng bxieinfinity.. keep inviting lng lods, no cheating lng..dami na ban na acct..1 person, 1device, 1account..