What's new

Help Network switch

Wraebach

Forum Veteran
Elite
hi guys, baka alam nyo na kung paano ang steps dito.
Smart ang isang number ko. i want to switch to globe but retaining the same number.
how po?
matagal po ba ang process?

tia

Uh, may steps yan sa website ni Globe.

Okay eto nalang:

1. Get your USC Code from Smart. To do this, book an appointment from Smart, either virtual or in-store appointment.

2. Go to your nearest Globe store, ask them na gusto mo mag port-in to Globe. Give them the 15-digit USC Code na binigay sa'yo ni Smart, together with your Valid ID and other forms that they may require.

3. Tapos na, bigyan ka yan nila ng New SIM with your existing number. Just wait up to 24 hours for it to be activated. Most likely less than 4 hours lang yan, pero just in case, I'll say wait up to 24 hours.

Uh, may steps yan sa website ni Globe.

Okay eto nalang:

1. Get your USC Code from Smart. To do this, book an appointment from Smart, either virtual or in-store appointment.

2. Go to your nearest Globe store, ask them na gusto mo mag port-in to Globe. Give them the 15-digit USC Code na binigay sa'yo ni Smart, together with your Valid ID and other forms that they may require.

3. Tapos na, bigyan ka yan nila ng New SIM with your existing number. Just wait up to 24 hours for it to be activated. Most likely less than 4 hours lang yan, pero just in case, I'll say wait up to 24 hours.
salamat lods.