NBA tips for betting. Pasok mga gusto tumaya

blakedrain

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
3/12/21

NBA

Bulls vs Knicks
The Knicks certainly look better with Burks in the starting lineup and they were close to taking down the Nets on Tuesday, but the Bulls will be well-rested as they haven’t played since Monday and I think they’ll escape with the win and cover in this spot.
Bulls win

Bucks vs Raptors
The Raptors have the advantage of extra rest as they haven’t played since Tuesday, but they’ve been a mess for a while now and it’s hard to back them against a Bucks team playing some of their best basketball of the season. The Bucks are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 road games and they just look too tempting with the line so short.

Bucks win

Memphis vs Thunder
The Thunder haven’t been able to build any momentum over their past couple of weeks and they will be kicking themselves after blowing a 15-point lead against the Rockets last night. The Grizzlies are starting to heat up and they have the advantage of extra rest as they haven’t played since Tuesday. The Thunder are only 1-7 ATS in the last eight meetings overall and it’s hard to back them in their current form. The line is a little hefty, but I think the Grizzlies take care of business at home in this one.

Memphis win

Suns vs Piston
The Detroit Pistons are obviously a bad basketball team, but they have shown flashes here and there in terms of being more competitive. The Pistons took the Lakers down to the wire twice, and nearly upset the Warriors a few days before that. The Phoenix Suns are the hottest team on the planet, but they're also going to be without Booker for this contest. The Suns are also winning at home by an average of 7.6 points. We also can't ignore teams will be motivated to become the club to end the streak. It feels like we're getting a couple of free buckets. Give me the Pistons.

Piston to cover spread

Goodluck mga kaPH ******an na

Mga Paps wala po sure win pero today 3 out of 4 ang panalo. minalas lang tayo sa bucks

4/12/ 21

Nets vs Wolves
Minnesota has done well recently, but with their two top scorers potentially missing this game, I’m having a hard time trusting them. Brooklyn hasn’t covered at home in 5 games, but KAT and Edwards average 46 points per game, that’s just too much for this Minnesota roster to compensate for. Give me the Nets.

Nets to win

Hawks vs 76ers
The Hawks are just playing better basketball at this point in time. The long layoffs of Embiid and Harris have had a negative impact on Philly and it’ll take some time for them to be fully back. I’m taking the Hawks to cover at home in this one.

Hawks to win

Goodluck guys ******an na. wag niyo iparlay straight bets lang at tumaya lang ng perang kaya mawala as always.

Last edited:
san ka lumalaro ts
bet365 boss gamit ko betting platform

today result 1-1. minalas natalo pa hawks ng 3 pts

Mga boss pasensiya na wala muna explanation sa mga picks. medyo busy kasi pero ito mga tatayaan ko bukas. good luck

NBA Picks:

Denver +10
Nets to win
Warriors -10 or to win
Bucks -8.5 or to win
Dallasto win
Celticsto win
Kings + 10

Warning: straight bet lang mga boss wag niyo iparlay or multi. unless nagresearch din kayo at confident kayo sa tatayaan niyo. goodluck

Last edited: