What's new

NBA: Discussion on NY Nets; new acquisitions, future trades and free agency

bongskee123

Honorary Poster
Reaction
With the acquisition from free agency of Forward Blake Griffin from the Pistons, The NY Nets have now a starting 5 of past and present All Stars. Does the rest of the NBA still have a shot at the title?

Nah not now but maybe in the next season kasi problem ng mga nag bui-build ng super team is chemistry lalo na pag dumating sa playoffs and finals. Eto pa nabubuwag agad ang super team because kaya nila ginawa yan is para maka-experience ng championship kumbaga pinakamadaling way yun i think 😅 and salary also if nag champion mgs yan eh tumataas din ang value nila. Di pa kasali ang mga endorsing 😁. Championship para sa di naka-experience and money value sa mga meron ng experience 😁. Parang monopolyo ang datingan ng NBA ngayon 😁.

Yes naman, if the chemistry of the nets don't work or they are lacking in the intangibles department then they won't win the championship. We have seen this with the clippers last year. They have a lot of talent but lacking of chemistry that's why they didn't win it. Even Lou Williams admitted it. So, with the brooklyn nets this year if they do the same mistake as the clippers last year. Then, they don't win. But man, they are STACKED right now.

What if the rumors are true that Drummond is interested in joining the Nets. Imagine 6 all stars in one team.

[XX='The_killer 01, c: 918032, m: 602213'][/XX] Aw ako pala ang may mali dito, i thought nets is in New Jersey but nabenta na pala sila nung 2012 sa Brooklyn kaya entitled na pala sa New York yan 😁.

What if the rumors are true that Drummond is interested in joining the Nets. Imagine 6 all stars in one team.
There are also rumors that Andre Drummond would sign with the Lakers. And I can't think that the Nets can sign Drummond because of the Salary Cap. They would deal with that if they would want to sign Drummond.

Again, It's not about Lineups, It's about chemistry and the intangibles.

Complete ang positions ng first five. Hindi ball hog si Griffin and Jordan; si Durant proved na he can live with being a shooter and sometimes fill the role of play maker kapag wala si Kyrie or Harden. Tapos yung 2 guard nila (Harden at Irving) have settled their roles for their team. So sa tingin ko hindi nila need ng mahabang panahon para mag-adjust sa isa't-isa.

[XX='moondhie, c: 918062, m: 1068628'][/XX] Yes po haha. Okay lang po it is a free discussion naman and I did understand the context of it so okay lang.

[XX='bongskee123, c: 918075, m: 719495'][/XX] Oh yeah? Hindi pa lang lumalabas ngayon yung mga problem nila but someday it will. Look at Golden State bakit umalis si Durant? Dahil kay Curry at Draymond diba?

Agree, pero minsan skills and talent will bring you glory. Remember the GSW team when they acquired Durant?

And if you believe talaga na kaya ng nets na magchamp, they need to work on their chemistry talaga. Natatalo pa sila ng Washington Wizards, 2 times na.

Well for me that is spectacular 😳 a dream team to beat but the reality is that thing is overhype. Para sa akin if all are strong combine eh chemistry will be in a big problem kasi pataasan din ng ihi ang mga yan. Maybe if they accept what role nila sa teams and willing to adjust but it takes time to do it. Except siguro sa Dream Team noon kasi grabe kahalimaw yun at halos legends lahat pa ang naglalaro 😂.

[XX='bongskee123, c: 918100, m: 719495'][/XX] Yep, but Curry and Klay adjusted their usage for Durant. Nabalitaan mo ba nung naiinis si Steve Kerr kasi di pumapasa si Durant and he always do Iso plays?

[XX='The_killer 01, c: 918079, m: 602213'][/XX] Somehow somewhere may tama ako but matagal na pala yun at iba na pala hahaha 😂.

Back