What's new

Free Game NBA 2K21 Latest with MyCareer (Compressed file: LESS GB) (Torrent File) | August 2021

LubiLubiDaLoca

Forum Veteran
Reaction

NBA 2K21 FREE PC GAME​

1851a46769f28ad0079e25dc6aee8f64.jpg

Genres/Tags: Sports, Basketball, 3D
Companies: Visual Concepts, 2K Sports
Languages: ENG/MULTI9
Original Size: 93.9 GB
Compressed Size: LESS GB

Game Description
NBA 2K21 is the latest title in the world-renowned, best-selling NBA 2K series, delivering an industry-leading sports video game experience.

With extensive improvements upon its best-in-class graphics and gameplay, competitive and community online features, and deep, varied game modes, NBA 2K21 offers one-of-a-kind immersion into all facets of NBA basketball and culture – where Everything is Game.

NBA 2K21 Download LINK
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

MyCareer Unlocker​

Use this unlocker to get access to MyCarrer mode. First use an .EXE from 1. folder, create a new MyCareer build. Then quit the game, change the .EXE to the one from the 2. folder and load that existing save. Later you can stay with 2nd .EXE. Credits: original Cheat Table creator(s) and my anonymous friend, who patched game EXEs according to those tables.

Unlocker Link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • Installation takes: ~50 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~1 hour 20 minutes on 4-threads CPU
CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS
->
NBA 2k21 Mobile/Android

Attachments

Last edited:
Sir natapos ko na po i-install pero kapag magtry ako mag play and nag loload sa 100% bigla pong nagc-crash. May fix po ba para rito? Help po ts. huhu TIA po.

Sir natapos ko na po i-install pero kapag magtry ako mag play and nag loload sa 100% bigla pong nagc-crash. May fix po ba para rito? Help po ts. huhu TIA po.
try mo search sa YT lods madami tutorial dun, marami kasing factors kung bakit ganya. check mo computer specs kung pasok ba sa game requirements