What's new

Help Nasaan ang MOVIES?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
For Established Members only nalang lahat ng Forum section na may ☑️ icon.
More info for Established Member: phcorner.net/established

Ano ang reason ng biglang pagbabago?
someone tried to sabotage PHC, naglagay ng link sa files na my copyright then reported us dun sa server natin, the report included everything na nasa loob ng media forum
boss Draft needed to take drastic action na malimitahan ang nakakapunta dun sa media section or we will be in trouble
sa ngayon may mga nakikita ako na nagpopost ng media contents outside the forum pati sa profile nila.... wrong section, spam and I hate it dahil nakikita ko na ang concern nila eh para lang sa ppd nila at hindi para dito sa PHC
if you see a post like that please...
honestly, the requirements are a bit wrong, it seems a bit of a dictatorship like in Italy with the green pass for the virus. Should I create 300 threads? Isn’t that a bit trivial?

Certainly not having to wait for me that I have to create 300 postings to be part of it! I have been in the world of forums for years, I absolutely do not want to create controversy (being ‘new’), but I do not understand the criterion very much. Do I have to force myself to create threads? Now I don’t know how far I’ve come, I also miss a like!
The requirements aren't wrong. You only need to create a one thread and 30 posts(comments.) 30 comments are for your feedbacks and replies which proves that you are active on this forum. The thread you'll create should be useful and helpful to the community. But... you can make threads where you asks for help or assistance, or even ask for ρrémíùm accounts! Those threads are acceptable.​

The requirements aren't wrong. You only need to create a one thread and 30 posts(comments.) 30 comments are for your feedbacks and replies which proves that you are active on this forum. The thread you'll create should be useful and helpful to the community. But... you can make threads where you asks for help or assistance, or even ask for ρrémíùm accounts! Those threads are acceptable.​
Aq nga estab na knina tas bamalik ulit sa dati anu to lokohan

Ah bga anu mlapit na ranking pra mging estab
Need mo lang mag post ng isang thread/topic. Yung mga threads na useful at helpful. Pwede rin yung threads na nag-aask ng help or assistance. Pwede rin yung naghi-hingi ng ρrémíùm accounts sa Freemium Requests forum section. Tapos need mo din ng 30 posts/comments. Ito yung mga feedbacks, replies, comments mo sa mga threads na nag p-prove na active ka. In otherwords, ang Established Member ay active sa forum na ito.​
Basahin mo'tong requirements > https://phcorner.net/threads/69432/

Status
Not open for further replies.