What's new

Referral Nakita ko lang sa ibang planet

Yummy Tea

Enthusiast
Established
Reaction
credit sa kabilang planet

This relies on using your brain and ways to get the best of it (as I did).
I found a month ago a guy selling this VCC on some forum and bought it for $10 (after that he raised the price). I only invested $5 more after buying the VCC and all things started to shine. The VCC is quite good as you can generate unlimited VCC as Revolut, but unlike Revolut, this VCC is not blacklisted on any website and works flawless with almost %99 trials I have tried.

The main resource of this method is selling what is free. With enough intelligence, you can do it.

Selling Microsoft Azure Trials
With the VCC you can sign up for unlimited trials and sell the panels to anyone.
You can sell them with the following forms:
  • Selling the plain panel with $200 credits
  • Selling RDPs with high specs
  • Selling Gaming RDPs
  • Selling Proxies, VPS and VPNs
  • Selling Databases
  • Many more
Microsoft Azure has a variety of solutions that you can sell to people. Just look onto it and find new ways to sell it!

Selling Entertainment Accounts
Services as Netflix, YøùTùbé, Spotify, Napster and many more offers free trials. You can sell those accounts for a very cheap price and still get profit, because, it costs you nothing.

Selling Services Discounts
Services such as Uber Eats, Doordash, Grubhub, etc. offer discounts to new users, but many of them requires you to verify with CC (which we have).

A good tip with Uber Eats is to register with a new number, new phone (factory reset), new email and new CC. Don't buy anything for 3 days and on the fourth one you will receive two $50 discounts with no minimum purchase.

Selling Crypto Mining RDPs
This is pretty catchy as you can use them for your personal benefit. Services as Kamatera, Amazon AWS, and Digital Ocean have no protection for crypto mining, and by abusing the trials, you can set a pretty good mining pool and get up to $20 per day with these RDPs.

Personal Use
You don't have to sell things to make it worth, by simply using it as a personal pleasure you can save tons of money with trials. Food? I do abuse almost everyday Food Coupons and save over $150 per day and my entire family eats as kings. Netflix, YøùTùbé ρrémíùm, Spotify? No need to pay anymore if I can use trials. Gaming? I can use XCloud trial and play a lot of games without owning a PC. What about *****ing, carding and things related to this forum? Free HQ VPS, RDPs, Proxies, VPNs with Microsoft Azure.

This is a totally life changing purchase. 10/10 I do recommend spending those $30.

The VCC in question
This is the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. You can pay with PayPal&BTC and you can contact him to buy with any other altcoin (I ρáíd with monero). A really trustworthy person, replies as soon as possible and teach you how to use the VCC (but there's not much of a science, is very easy to use). He helped to recharge my VCC (you can have up to $1000 in it), and when I asked if I could get a higher limit he actually unlocked the limit and I can recharge it as much as I want.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

His store gets deleted often so I'll try to change the link if that happens.

Back