What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Fan Arts My Traditional Fan Arts

KamiNoSekai

Enthusiast
Reaction
Eto po and aking mga drawing
pero dalawa lang :D|

watch me on my deviantart
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

gintoki23

Leecher
kaiingit :dead: sana sanay din ako mag drawing ...stick na tao lng kaya ko haha....btw "claris" ba yan? ... Miku pala =)

Comment

gintoki23

Leecher
di sya anime character pero sya ung kumanta ng Opening song ng OreImo - "Irony"
kamukha kasi nung drawing mo ung avatar nila kaya nabanggit ko yung claris =)
ClariS is a Japanese pop music female duo consisting of junior high school students Clara(クララ) and Alice (アリス). They started as Nico singers under the name of アリス☆クララ (Alice☆Clara)

Originally known as “Alice Clara”, ClariS began singing covers of mainly songs featured in anime and songs originally sung by Vocaloids, and submitting them to the Nico Nico Douga video sharing website between October 2009 and June 2010. In September 2010, ClariS was signed to SME Records and released their debut single “Irony” in October 2010, which was used as the opening theme to the anime Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

Source : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Comment

Popular On This Forum

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members