What's new

Crypto My TownStar (GalaGames) Crypto Journey

trisgaming

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
So it started a year or 2 ago. I saw a video of Alodia promoting a "farmville-like" game then I got curious - I love FarmVille before so why not check it out and try it.

So from there, I created my GalaGames account and joined their #forbidden# server. Then I started to try and learn how to play the game TownStar and how to earn from it. During that time, it was May Mayhem 2021 and everyone was ecstatic because they wanted to earn a lot of Gala Tokens. I went to YøùTùbé to learn some basic strategies that I can use in-game. Then there was a time that coop mode was encouraged. I joined a team of other Pinoy players and we created the 24/7 TownStar Group.

With our group, we started planning out layouts for towns, how to efficiently produce the goods and how to rank well in the rankings to get Gala Tokens. We've been playing it until a time came that coop was disabled altogether. It was a fun journey for all of us. We were able to get to the Top 10 for 3-4 weeks if I'm not mistaken. We got sleepless nights because we need to monitor each town (all must be working efficiently or else we will fall behind in the rankings!).

ani_247_v2.gif

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

Since no more coop in TownStar, we tried playing other NFT games such as Axie Infinity, Mir4, CryptoBlades etc.

I played TownStor for a few weeks and was able to be in the Top 50 spot. I gained some Gala Tokens. I was able to buy an NFT worth 5k to help me ingame.

Then late August 2021, me, my mom and my youngest bro got Covid. We isolated ourselves. Surviving from that limited support from my family and relatives. We were down until we fully recovered in late October.

After recovering, and was able to sit in front of the PC longer, I started to look for online job again (I'm an online freelancer). Unknown to me, the Gala Token price started soaring. My TownStar friends told me about it and loo! My saved tokens allowed me to earn at least around 60K pesos! That was already a big amount for me and my family who has no work for almost 3 months! With that, I was able to pay our utility bills, have foods for Christmas, New Year and even my birthday.

During my solo play, I was able to earn some tokens (ranking rewards). Then Unexpectedly, around April 2022, my 5k worth NFT was now around 50k! Hence, I sold it and that's how I got my iPhone 11 - an investment and reward for myself.

1670287854745.png

1670287898343.png

And that's my crypto journey with GalaGames and TownStar.

I'm still playing the game causally. Should you be interested, below is my referral link (it's optional, you can sign-up directly on GalaGames website)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

nag lalaro din ako neto lods.
iniisip ko kung worth ba ung gold member? tsaka kung mag kano aabutin? baka may idea ka tsaka tips lods.

nag lalaro din ako neto lods.
iniisip ko kung worth ba ung gold member? tsaka kung mag kano aabutin? baka may idea ka tsaka tips lods.
Dati, I was able to pay around $10 for being a Gala Gold member , pero from what I heard, tumaas na ang fee.
May mga iilang NFT narin ako being a GalaGold Member pero so far di ko pa nagagamit lahat.

Sabi ng isang member sa community nila, SpiderTank daw ang patok now, Play to Earn na rin. Medyo mahihirapan ka kasi now sa TownStar kasi marami na players na may NFT (which is obviously nakakatulong para sa ranking nila)

Based on the announcement, mukhang NFTs ang rewards nila now.
1670340872013.png

Magkano minimum wí†hdráwal?
Walang minimum wí†hdráwal, as long as kaya mo ang gas fee. :)

Attachments

May mga nag sign up under sa link ko, so I'm sharing this guides to you guys, hopefully makatulong sa pagstart nyo mag laro ng TownStar:

Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.