What's new

S·T·S My opinion on modded VPN apps with unlimited time

KayleJae

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Love the apps, and appreciate the owner/s of the VPN for making the app and sharing it. Thanks to all of you.

In my opinion, while it's good to use the unlimited time mod, it does not help the owner/s of the app if we use the modded version.

The ads help the owner/s in many ways, one of which is to mantain the app and the server that we use. So less people watching ads = probably discontinuing the app, using free servers/slow servers, etc.

No hate on the people who are using the unlimited time mod. You have the freedom to do so.

A minute of your time by watching ads = to 2-3 hours more time for you to use the VPN. Is it not a WIN-WIN??

If we want to continue using the VPN and for the owner/s to keep the app alive, then let's show our support to the owner/s of the VPN by watching the ads and installing the VPN using Google Playstore.

Ayos lang naman yun para sakin pero marami namang free dito tyaka di lang naman modded users lahat ng gumagamit so oks lang di na nila malalaman yun haha Konti lang naman tayo sa unlimited time

Ayos lang naman yun para sakin pero marami namang free dito tyaka di lang naman modded users lahat ng gumagamit so oks lang di na nila malalaman yun haha Konti lang naman tayo sa unlimited time
First of all thanks for sharing your opinion. I appreciate it.
Yep, it's okay since we have the freedom to do so.
Enjoy the rest of your day.