What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Help My Network Places in Computer Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous DJ

Mga Boss, Kelangan ko ng tulong. Lalong lalo na dun sa may sariling computer shop.
Halimbawa, Diba Isang Server at 10 Units of Computers, Magpapaprint yung nasa Number 1, Diba ipapasave nung Server yung File sa My Documents. Eh paano naman po makakapunta dun yung Server? Diba My Network Places. Ang Pinakahinihingi ko lang po ay yung Pag SeSetUp ng Ganong Network. Connected yung 10 Computers sa 1 Computer Server. diba po kapag magRaRun para dun eh ganito: "\\pc1" ganon...

If you Help me, I Give any what you Want! Promise!

"Iisa tayong pamilya dito sa PHCorner, kaya dapat, Marunong Tayong makiisa"

crocs08

Leecher
you can do that by simply going to run command and then type \\PC NAME\SHARED FOLDER
for example in my netshop the names of computers are BS01 to BS20 and my shared my docs is drive e:
so if i need to go to computer 10 just type in \\BS10\E.. or you can simply add a network printer if they don't want to save it

Comment
A

Anonymous DJ

Direkta na po bang gagawa mismo ng Network Places yun? sa Windows 7 naman po, Tutorial ko lang, By Right Clicking the Folder and Properties then Sharing and Adbance Sharing. By Checking the Box of "Share this Folder", eh ganun lang po kadali.

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Comments
Attachments