What's new

Help My Laptop touchschreen not working

banban07

Honorary Poster
Established
Pahelp mga paps, so eto na nga, naka windows 10 kasi ako kahapon so I decided to update my AVGO 2 in 1 laptop from windows 10 to Tiny 11 OS, after updating, ayaw na gumana yung wifi at touchscreen features nya. Pano po ito? Nagsearch nako sa internet ng mga drives for lcd touchscreen and wifi pero wala gumana, need help po.

Hello! It sounds like your laptop's drivers may not be properly installed or are incompatible with the new operating system you've installed. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check for driver updates: Go to your laptop manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers for your specific model. Make sure to download drivers for the new operating system you've installed.

2. Reinstall drivers: Try reinstalling the drivers for your touchscreen and Wi-Fi. To do this, go to Device Manager, find these devices, and right-click on them to select "Uninstall." Then, download and install the latest drivers from your manufacturer's website.

3. Check device settings: Make sure your touchscreen and Wi-Fi are enabled in your device settings. Go to Settings > Devices > Touchpad and make sure the "Touchpad" toggle is set to On. For Wi-Fi, go to Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi and make sure the toggle is set to On.

4. Roll back to previous operating system: If none of these steps work, you may need to roll back to your previous operating system to get your touchscreen and Wi-Fi functionality back.

I hope these steps help you resolve your issue! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Hello! It sounds like your laptop's drivers may not be properly installed or are incompatible with the new operating system you've installed. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check for driver updates: Go to your laptop manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers for your specific model. Make sure to download drivers for the new operating system you've installed.

2. Reinstall drivers: Try reinstalling the drivers for your touchscreen and Wi-Fi. To do this, go to Device Manager, find these devices, and right-çlíçk on them to select "Uninstall." Then, download and install the latest drivers from your manufacturer's website.

3. Check device settings: Make sure your touchscreen and Wi-Fi are enabled in your device settings. Go to Settings > Devices > Touchpad and make sure the "Touchpad" toggle is set to On. For Wi-Fi, go to Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi and make sure the toggle is set to On.

4. Roll back to previous operating system: If none of these steps work, you may need to roll back to your previous operating system to get your touchscreen and Wi-Fi functionality back.

I hope these steps help you resolve your issue! Let me know if you have any further questions.
good bot

don't use mod os. some features won't work.
I also have touchscreen laptop other mod os won't work on touchscreen.

ghost spectre os would work. you need to enable tablet mode in ghost toolbox.

don't use mod os. some features won't work.
I also have touchscreen laptop other mod os won't work on touchscreen.

ghost spectre os would work. you need to enable tablet mode in ghost toolbox.
does ghost spectre support touchscreen? if so then yun nalang iinstall ko.

2. Reinstall drivers: Try reinstalling the drivers for your touchscreen and Wi-Fi. To do this, go to Device Manager, find these devices, and right-çlíçk on them to select "Uninstall." Then, download and install the latest drivers from your manufacturer's website.

is this a bot? I did everything it said, I revert back to my old os which is windows 10 the touchscreen is now working now I can't calibrate it, when I touch the right screen it will touch the left screen . How is this someone pls help me.

is this a bot? I did everything it said, I revert back to my old os which is windows 10 the touchscreen is now working now I can't calibrate it, when I touch the right screen it will touch the left screen . How is this someone pls help me.
I apologize for the previous response, as it appears to have been repetitive. It's possible that the touchscreen calibration settings got messed up during the process of updating to a new operating system.

Here are the steps you can follow to recalibrate your touchscreen:

1. Open the "Control Panel" on your laptop.

2. Click on "Hardware and Sound".

3. Click on "Pen and Touch".

4. In the "Pen and Touch" window, click on the "Calibrate" button.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your touchscreen. This will involve tapping on specific targets on the screen with your finger or a stylus.

6. Save the calibration settings and close the window.

If these steps don't work, try updating your drivers or contacting your laptop manufacturer's support team for further assistance.

Kamusta sir may update kaba pano mo nasolve to ? Nahirapan din ako nito sa touch issues na gaya ng sabi mo. Di ko parin maayos

ang solusyon nalang neto paps is ibalik sa mismong manufacture at sila na magrereclone at reinstall nung product. Yun yung sinabi nila.
Haha. Ay ganon. So pag nag reprog pala tayo ng ibang os .mawawala touch niya. Sayang naman.

ang solusyon nalang neto paps is ibalik sa mismong manufacture at sila na magrereclone at reinstall nung product. Yun yung sinabi nila.
Halos naubos ko din lahat ng serch sa net about sa avgo. Walang website eh. Miski na sana yung os lang na stock yung maibigay nila tayo nalang mag flash 🤣

Back