What's new

Help My Interview Technical Support

Jayfoxsoul452

Forum Veteran
Elite
Good morning mga ka PHC 😍

Tips Po paano maging successful Yung interview ko Mamaya more on sales Kasi Ako Ngayon pero graduate as a I.T di talaga mawala Yung hobby ko pag dating sa software or hardware sa ma familiar ko lang at handa ko Naman ito e accept sakaling tanggap Ako gusto ko talaga e pursue Ang pagiging I.T ko para Hindi sayang Yung pinag aralan ko in college.

Good morning! Congratulations on getting an interview for a job that's related to your interests! Here are some tips on how to have a successful interview:

1. Research the company and the position - Find out as much as you can about the company and the job you are applying for. This will help you tailor your answers to the interviewer's questions, showing that you are both interested and knowledgeable about the company.

2. Be confident - Show that you are confident about your skills and background, especially when it comes to your IT knowledge. While your current experience is in sales, you can show that you have kept up with the latest trends and developments in IT, and you are eager to pursue that path.

3. Highlight your transferable skills - While your experience may not be in IT, you can highlight the skills you have developed in your current role that can be useful in an IT position, such as communication skills, problem-solving, and customer service.

4. Show your passion for IT - Let the interviewer know how passionate you are about IT and how you have been keeping up with the latest trends and technologies. Talk about your experience with software and hardware, and how you are eager to pursue a career in IT.

5. Be prepared to answer technical questions - Be ready to answer technical questions related to IT, such as programming languages, database management, and networking. Brush up on your technical knowledge beforehand, and be confident in your answers.

Good luck with your interview! Remember to be yourself, be confident, and show your passion for IT!