What's new

My Hotpot Story 1.3.5 apk download latest version for Android

Reaction
My Hotpot Story Thaiapk is a story that simulates a hotpot shop run by a high-class chef who is you. This is a perfect choice for a hot meal with the family in the cold winter. If you think that the owner of a crowded restaurant is just sitting at home collecting money. Then you made a big mistake. In My Hotpot Story's hot pot restaurant, players need to do everything they can. Create new hot pot recipes, create grocery shopping schedules, train chefs and wait staff, etc. The shop scene takes on a familiar style with a bit of history and modernity. Chinese-style doors, famous for Chongqing hot pot.
Download My Hotpot Story Thaiapk: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

download-my-hotpot-story.jpg

At the beginning of the game, you are just a chef who has just finished training. Have a little capital to rent an old restaurant from someone else. Their business went bankrupt and had to sell this abandoned house. Embark on the job of cleaning up the remaining remnants. Old wooden tables and chairs are scattered. The paintings on the walls are rotting. Papers, cups, and dishes were scattered all over the floor. But fortunately this is an old restaurant, so players can take advantage of available tools that are still usable. The restaurant is divided into two main parts, the kitchen area and the main house. It costs 350 coins to clean the main shop and 200 coins for the kitchen.

Attachments