What's new

MY GOD IS A GOD FOR ALL COLORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanch1018

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Is our God the God only for the whites? His chosen people, the Israelites, were whites. Jesus and Mary were born in the Middle East, so they probably were whites. Most of the industrialized nations are whites. As mentioned above it makes me think that God made the earth only for the whites to enjoy. I am confused, Please, help me clear my mind.

May

Dear May,

Colors are for the eyes — the human eyes. White is not a superior color. Mix all colors of light available and you will produce white. Do you know that? Where there is no light, color is not perceivable by the eye. There are creatures, and even some humans, which do not recognize color — even in light. They are color blind.

Fun Fact: Can Dogs See Color?

droopydog3

Answer: No.

Man’s best friend is colorblind, but, fortunately, his survival does not depend upon the ability to see colors. His keen sense of smell compensates for his inability to see colors, and enables him to differentiate between things. Extensive scientific testing on dogs supports the conclusion that they live in a colorless world. The testing done primarily focused on the dogs’ responses to colors for food. Dogs could not tell the difference between one color, a signal for food, and other colors, that were not for food. Similar tests conducted on cats produced similar results, which led scientists to conclude that they, too, are colorblind and live in a gray world. The inability of most animals to see colors, from an evolutionary standpoint, is quite simple to understand. Many colorblind animals have dull-colored coats, hunt for food in the dark of night, or graze in the dim twilight hours. Their other senses have developed to the point where the lack of color vision in no way impairs them. For them, life in a colorless world is neither a handicap, nor a threat to their survival.

But it is an undeniable fact that God uses colors, and there is wisdom behind it. The colors of flowers attract bees and butterflies to help in the process of pollination.

But the color of human skin has nothing to do with the perceived superiority of one race above another. What matters most is their fear of God.

(Acts 10:34-35) “Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.”

The grossly erroneous notion that ‘whites’ are superior to ‘blacks’ came from false prophets like Joseph Smith of the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., commonly called ‘ Mormons.’

Note: They are not called Christians, but Mormons!

In the “You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.,” they believe that the ‘blacks’ were cursed (see reference below).

Book of Mormons

Alma 3:6

And the skins of the Lamanites were dark according to the mark which was set upon their fathers, which was a curse upon them because of their transgression and their rebellion against their brethren, who consisted of Nephi, Jacob, and Joseph
and Sam, who were just and holy men.

In the first-century Christian Church, all, regardless of race and color, were considered one in Christ.

(Galatians 3:27-29) “For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

In fact, it was the Holy Spirit who instructed Philip, the evangelist, to preach salvation to a black eunuch.

(Acts 8:26-30, 35) “And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert. And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship, Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Isaiah the prophet. Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Isaiah, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest…

… Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same Scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.”

With these biblical truths cited, we can comfortably conclude that God is not a respecter of persons, but also ‘not a respecter of colors’ — or of human skin.

colorboys
Actually, if we are going to peel off our skin, there is a glaring truth that we will discover under our skin: We, the entire human race (black, white, yellow, red, and brown), are all biological brothers and sisters.

We all have the same chemical and biological components that make us human.

Thus, under the light of God’s word, we are all equally important to Him; but in the darkness where the power of satan dwells, he devours all, regardless of color, who will turn their back from God.

(I Peter 5:8-9) “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.”

Let us all subject our beings under the light of God.

(Acts 26:18 ) “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”

Let the watchful eyes of God distinguish us…

(Proverbs 15:3) “The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.”

…from those who are different from us by our deeds, and not by our colors;

(John 3:19-21) “And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.”

And, we will perceive, not by our eyes, the wonderful color of the truth!

(Malachi 3:18 ) “Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.”

I pray to God that every reader of this blog will realize the real color of the truth: that my God is a God for all colors.

God bless,

Status
Not open for further replies.