What's new

My fun tripping discussion with ChatGPT

norepinephrine

α૨∂εɳƭσ σ૨ ƒ૨เɠเ∂σ
Solutions
Reaction
Me: I won't be plagiarize if i wrote it down? anyway, is my question correct grammar.

Ai: No, your previous question was not grammatically correct. Here is the corrected version: "Will I be committing plagiarism if I write down the sentences you provided?"
And to answer your question, if you use the sentences I provided as inspiration or as a reference for your own writing, it is important to make sure that you put the information in your own words and give credit to the source if necessary. This way, you can avoid plagiarism and ensure that your work is original and properly cited.

Me: can you rephrase it idioms way or shakespeare-like? Will I be committing plagiarism if I write down the sentences you provided.

Ai: Here are a few rephrased versions of the sentence in idiomatic and Shakespearean styles:
Idiomatic:
  • Am I going to be s†éáling someone else's thunder if I jot down the lines you provided?
  • If I take down those lines, am I going to be barking up the wrong tree and ending up as a copycat?
Shakespearean:
  • Pray tell, doth thou thinketh that if I transcribe the words thou hath spoken, I would be deemed a plagiarist?
  • Wouldst thou consider it thievery if I were to put down the sentences thou hast uttered?
Me: can you do it in Haiku-style then?

Ai: Sure, here is a Haiku-style rephrased version of the sentence:
With thy words so fine, May I inscribe them as mine? Plagiarism, divine?

😂