Closed My Forum Buddies & My Chatmates Are My Friends Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

queencee

Forum Expert
Reaction
A Time For Camaraderie

SPuq4Ml.jpg

Do you consider your new found friends in Phcorner a good thing in your life?

Let them know you acknowledge them for being a blessing in your chat and forum life.

Mention their names on the comment thread...

OR
If you can drop them a short message,
it would be nicer.

OR
Paste a song video you'd like them to listen to.

Good day!

Attachments

You are one of many master here in PHCorner that helps me in having freenet. Thanks boss for your effort in sharing those usefull apps. Your one in a million people boss. Keep it up.

You are one of many master here in PHCorner that helps me in having freenet. Thanks boss for your effort in sharing those usefull apps. Your one in a million people boss. Keep it up.
azriel022514 I am honored to know that I was the first person you thought of after reading this thread. Truly, I am happy as I read your message.

Parang naiimagine ko si tsijin madam queen sa pinakagilid na aso sa top picture. :hilarious:
Tapos si tholidad iyong isa. :smuggrin:

mali kaya ang caption mo, sabi ko sa kabilang gilid si tsijin, tapos ikaw nasa gitna madam queen, tapos si tholidad iyong duling :hilarious:

mali kaya ang caption mo, sabi ko sa kabilang gilid si tsijin, tapos ikaw nasa gitna madam queen, tapos si tholidad iyong duling :hilarious:
derx Nako lagot lalo...:hilarious:

Nandito ka na rin lang boss derxie...mention mo na rin mga forum buddies mo :smuggrin::hilarious:

To my sistah _TURBO_
I would like you to know that I am happy whenever you are on my threads and when you do the very best you can to help me with the inquiries,
Do you know that you are my Forum Buddy?
I hope you like this...​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.