What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Direct Link My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade

IUUUUU

Elite
Reaction
The Black Parade is the third studio album by American rock band My Chemical Romance. Released on October 24, 2006, through Reprise Records, it was produced by Rob Cavallo, known for having produced multiple albums for Goo Goo Dolls and Green Day.
Artist: My Chemical Romance
Release date: 23 October 2006
Producer: Rob Cavallo; My Chemical Romance
Studio: El Dorado, Burbank, California
Genres: Emo, Rock, Punk rock, Pop music, Alternative rock, Pop-punk, Pop rock
Front Cover.jpg
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Apshyxia

Established
Easily one of the best alternate rock album of all time, revolutionary on its own, Gerard Wayne's voice is eternal music to the beins and it keeps the whole world energized. Classic shit 9/10 album, in a time where rock is something so normal, they created something special for the world to listen.

Comment

IUUUUU

Elite
Easily one of the best alternate rock album of all time, revolutionary on its own, Gerard Wayne's voice is eternal music to the beins and it keeps the whole world energized. Classic shit 9/10 album, in a time where rock is something so normal, they created something special for the world to listen.
Agree paps! Natawa ako sa classic shit mo paps😂

Comment

Popular On This Forum

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members