What's new

Closed My American Hearts - Hiding Inside the Horrible Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiding Inside The Horrible Weather.jpg

Not much is known about them but I liked their song and I'm sharing one of the albums that I saved.
They already disbanded but I wish you guys would love their sound.

My American Heart
was an American You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. band from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., formed in 2001. Originally named No Way Out, the band released two studio albums through You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and toured the world before disbanding in late 2009. At the time of their break-up, the band consisted of Larry Soliman on vocals, Jesse Barrera and Nick Logan on guitar, Dustin Hook on bass, and Jake Kalb on drums.

Hiding Inside the Horrible Weather is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.'s second album, released on June 26, 2007 by You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The album was produced by You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., while the artwork was designed by You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. of You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The first single from the album is titled "The Shake (Awful Feeling)".

No. Title Length
1. "Boys! Grab Your Guns" 3:37
2. "Speak Low If You Speak Love" 3:08
3. "The Shake (Awful Feeling)" 3:29
4. "Tired & Uninspired" 3:44
5. "Hiding Inside the Horrible Weather" 3:48
6. "The Innocent Letter" 3:37
7. "There Are More Frightening Things..." 3:46
8. "Dangerous" 4:45
9. "Moving On" 3:33
10. "Fantasy" 3:49
11. "All My Friends" 3:08
from Wikipedia

Below is the download link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hit like if you liked my post. :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.