What's new

MXQ FIRMWARE HELP!

Rgargarg

Addict
Reaction
Hi guys!
Kelangan ko po ng help sa inyo kase po yung tv box po namin ay nabricked...rooted po kase yun..baka naman po meroon po kayo firmware mg Mxq Pro 4K 5G with Rockchip RK3229 SoC....

Step 1: On your PC, download the latest MXQ Pro Software

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Step 2: Turn off the MXQ Pro device. Press and hold the reset button. Don’t release the reset button until the last step.

Step 3: Download the USB Burning Tool on your PC and connect your device to the PC using USB port.

Step 4: Run the .exe tool and follow the on-screen instructions to install the USB Burning Tool.

Step 5: If you installed correctly and your MXQ Pro 4K is connected correctly, you will get the following screen.

PAKI sunod na lang dito
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. . com/mxq-pro-4k-firmware-update/#/?playlistId=0&videoId=0

Hindi po sya amlogic...naguluhan po ako eh nalagay sa installed soc at RK3228A pero sa main printed board at rk3229...gun din po and nadedetect ng PC at hung TV hung nagana pa sya

i mean yung binigay sayong tut sa taas pang amlogic.yung binigay kong link eh firmware for rockchip..meron din dun link ng stock rom ng rockchip kung nagbasa ka.

Step 1: On your PC, download the latest MXQ ρrø Software

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Step 2: Turn off the MXQ ρrø device. Press and hold the reset button. Don’t release the reset button until the last step.

Step 3: Download the USB Burning Tool on your PC and connect your device to the PC using USB port.

Step 4: Run the .exe tool and follow the on-screen instructions to install the USB Burning Tool.

Step 5: If you installed correctly and your MXQ ρrø 4K is connected correctly, you will get the following screen.

PAKI sunod na lang dito
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. . com/mxq-ρrø-4k-firmware-update/#/?playlistId=0&videoId=0
paano pag sa sd card?

Need Help po.

I have a SKONE PRO TV Box with a mxq-rk3229-v73 board. I tried to change the ROM and was able to install a HK branded firmware with android 8.1. The WiFi is not working and I can no longer use the batch tool or factory tool since the reset button no longer work. The firmware that came with it was showing as Android 11 but was really android 7 and was very slow. Does anyone have a compatible firmware and a way to install it with out PC access? I tried android recovery but I can't find an update file that is compatible.

Thank you in advance.
272248020_363496298923278_1210378002067386888_n.jpg

Attachments

Need Help po.

I have a SKONE ρrø TV Box with a mxq-rk3229-v73 board. I tried to change the ROM and was able to install a HK branded firmware with android 8.1. The WiFi is not working and I can no longer use the batch tool or factory tool since the reset button no longer work. The firmware that came with it was showing as Android 11 but was really android 7 and was very slow. Does anyone have a compatible firmware and a way to install it with out PC access? I tried android recovery but I can't find an update file that is compatible.

Thank you in advance.
View attachment 1819021
Did you try finding the firmware with a supported wifi chipset?

Step 1: On your PC, download the latest MXQ Pro Software

Step 2: Turn off the MXQ Pro device. Press and hold the reset button. Don’t release the reset button until the last step.

Step 5: If you installed correctly and your MXQ Pro 4K is connected correctly, you will get the following screen.

PAKI sunod na lang dito
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. . com/mxq-pro-4k-firmware-update/#/?playlistId=0&videoId=0
paano maging english chinese kasi yong burning tool thanks