What's new

Music app of VIVO Y1s doesnt work, any suggestions?

Clementine32

Enthusiast
Reaction
Just bought Vivo y1s phone few weeks ago, and I was so disappointed that the built in Music Player app of VIVO doesnt work.
to be precise it doesnt scan my songs which is saved on my Internal storage, Tried moving the songs to my SDcard as well still the same thing.
I press 1 tap scan, doesnt work (screenshots below) . I tried going to their website and followed their instructions regarding "filter designated folders" but the problem is, on my phone its EMPTY. I dont know why, tried disabling app, restarting app and phone, updating app, updating my phone OS etc but still doesnt work.

any help or suggestion is appreciated, I registered here bcause I cant find shit in google regarding my problem.

Screenshot_20210702_070547.jpg
Screenshot_20210702_070552.jpg

Attachments

Been searching for a solution for this for almost a Month now. Im giving up and Im just gonna install a new 3rd party app. I deciced to go for Poweramp (ρáíd version) it was worth it.

I almost forgot about this app. I decided to download it and ρáíd for the full version. All I can tell is this APP is really WORTH it!

Sulit tlga para sakin na may pagka audiophile. salamat~!

Back