What's new

Referral Multiple investment platforms Month of may( For risk takers only)

MrDeezrizzpect

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Good day PHC

Update: Added 1 new platform today in this list.

There has been a lot of platforms lately na nareleased and me myself have tried them. They are paying naman but of course there are still risks upon investing in these types of platforms.

I’ve got some messages ulit kase na they want daw daily and ayaw lock-in, can’t reply all the time since been busy at work and projects.

Anyway, will provide name of the platforms as well as their products pricing and daily income. It will be a short and brief explanation per platform and each day I will update this main thread if may new platforms pa na narelease pero hindi lock in pero may daily wí†hdráw.

1. PPECOIN

This platform is like an nft-like based design platform.

Anyway, here’s the products pricing and daily income.

200 - 10 daily
400 - 20 daily
600 - 36 daily
1000 - 60 daily

The income is not that high, but its a good sign actually and the higher the investment the higher the income, check from the websites for more info: click here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2. HeroMining

This platform was just created an hour ago, have invested in this platform already and will be waiting for tomorrow’s income. Anyway, you can join here while it’s new, but remember the risk of course.

Pricing/income
100 - 40 a day
300 - 100 a day
500 - 180 a day
1000 - 300 a day

you can check the via link here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

3. ZijinMining
Same with both of the platforms above, but instead these platform has some great products.

Prices/income(Daily)
150 - 35php
200 - 56php
300 - 93php
600 - 204php
2000 - 706php
5000 - 2100php

You can check the platform here while its new: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Go check it out habang bago pa para makasabay while its new. Invest wisely!!
—-

Will add more platforms later, need to get back on my work for now. Invest wisely and don’t get too greedy! We all don’t have a clue when these platforms go disappear so the decision is yours to make. Goodluck!

Last edited:
Update: both platforms are paying, me personally I haven’t pa and bukas pa ang income ko. Pero based sa mga nasa gc, maraming nakapag widthraw na today.
Anyway, invest wisely guys!

Update: New platform
ZijinMining

Prices/income(Daily)
150 - 35php
200 - 56php
300 - 93php
600 - 204php
2000 - 706php
5000 - 2100php

You can check the platform here while its new: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Go check it out habang bago pa para makasabay while its new. Invest wisely!!

Update: still paying naman both platforms but tbh I would say na to not invest sa mga short term platforms. Some peeps asked kase thru dms, but me personally longterm platforms hanap ko.

Kayo na bahala sa dalawang iyan, I tried investing on their entry products and then I bounced off na. Wait nalang kayo sa mga longterm platforms since mas secured investments for almost 2 months or so.
Anyway, invest wisely!

Update: still paying naman both platforms but tbh I would say na to not invest sa mga short term platforms. Some peeps asked kase thru dms, but me personally longterm platforms hanap ko.

Kayo na bahala sa dalawang iyan, I tried investing on their entry products and then I bounced off na. Wait nalang kayo sa mga longterm platforms since mas secured investments for almost 2 months or so.
Anyway, invest wisely!
Paying pb Hanwha? Since 15 pa kc ung wí†hdráwal q yet til now nka bank is paying pdin .. :/

Paying pb Hanwha? Since 15 pa kc ung wí†hdráwal q yet til now nka bank is paying pdin .. :/
Hi, try to reach out through their customer support in Whatsapp, you can click that from the homepage. You can message them by sending a screenshot of your wí†hdráw attempt. Kulitin mo, that’s what I did. Apparently sumuko na ako diyan but nagulat ako pumasok pa kanina lang.

Hi, try to reach out through their customer support in Whatsapp, you can çlíçk that from the homepage. You can message them by sending a screenshot of your wí†hdráw attempt. Kulitin mo, that’s what I did. Apparently sumuko na ako diyan but nagulat ako pumasok pa kanina lang.
Aww, Cge cge. Salamat .

legit ba tagala to ?? tas paano po para sa gcash na sya mismo ma claim?
Hindi legit lahat scam yan. Mauna lang kikita dyan. Pag late ka nakapag invest alanganin na bumalik pera mo minsan mababawi mo ininvest mo pero bihira nalang ngayon. Invest what you want afford to lose

Medyo dilikado ang gcash investment guys kasi lologin ka sa account mo. Mas ok ang usdt investment.
Basta lagi mo lng e assume na lahat na mga yn ay di tatagal tulad ng karelasyon nyo lol Si Oracle paying pa till now, piro wag nyo na subukan late na kau.

Medyo dilikado ang gcash investment guys kasi lologin ka sa account mo. Mas ok ang usdt investment.
Basta lagi mo lng e assume na lahat na mga yn ay di tatagal tulad ng karelasyon nyo lol Si Oracle paying pa till now, piro wag nyo na subukan late na kau.
pag gcash boss pag kinuha mpin nyo after nyo ilagay mag change mpin kayo

Back