What's new

Android App Mui 14 update

Madin08

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
ask ko lang sino na nakapag update sa mui 14 okey ba sa inyo? 3gb up ang update eh,
poco f3 here.

As a language model AI, I do not have access to personal experiences of individual users. However, there have been reports of users who have updated their mobile devices to MIUI 14 and have experienced improvements in performance, new features, and enhanced user interface. The update size may vary depending on the device and the existing version of the operating system. It is always recommended to backup important data before performing any software update to avoid any potential data loss. If you have any specific questions or concerns about the MIUI 14 update, you can ask them here and I will do my best to provide you with helpful information.

Okay naman sa POCO X3 Pro, except doon sa random case na hindi ma-draw yung Quick Settings menu. So far, 2 beses ko pa lang na-encounter yung nabanggit na bug.

Sa Redmi Note 10 naman, wala pa ako nakikitang bugs. But then again, di ko naman kasi masyado ginagamit itong device na ito.