What's new

Closed Ms office 2016 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhnnlasnts

Forum Veteran
My Office 2016 has been totally gone after accidentally installing an ac†ïvâ†ør. :3 I can't access any of its features. I don't have an unlimited so I can't download 800mb files and up. What am I supposed to do with it? :< Do you guys have any compressed offline installer of the said app? Can I retrieve the lost files? Would you mind sharing me a link containing a portable version of 2013 or 2016 Office? PLEASE! I'm in need :( Any help will be appreciated

click windows home botton, type system restore and click it. choose recommended restore and hit next. and click scan for affected programs. if you can see your mso there, by the way must reed a note below if you recently change your password. if not then hit finish, wait until it restart...

hope might help you...

click windows home botton, type system restore and click it. choose recommended restore and hit next. and click scan for affected programs. if you can see your mso there, by the way must reed a note below if you recently change your password. if not then hit finish, wait until it restart...

hope might help you...
You sure that is applicable for windows 10? There are no results "System Restore". Will you please clear everything? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.