Closed Movie lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

yihua

Addict
Reaction
The problem with time is it always run out. -Dear John

I lie here not knowing how long I've been alone. -Memento

Is this possible? I just met her, and yet i feel like something important has happened to me. -Cloud Atlas

You know, it's incredible how much time you can spend with a person and still have no idea who they are. -The Fifth State

I want her...no matter what happens. But I never get get to her. -Beautiful Creatures

To be unstuck in time, in a constant state of stage fright, never knowing what part of my life I'd have to act next. -Beautiful Creatures (Slaughter House Five)

Everybody has to deal with shit in their lives. -Beautiful Creatures

Loves' a risk for anybody. -Beautiful Creatures

I don't want to get any further away from you than I am right now, one way or another. -Beautiful Creatures

There is a place in the heart that will never be filled; a space. We will know it more than ever. There is a place in the heart that will never be filled and we will wait and wait in that space. -Beautiful Creatures (Charles Bukowski)

You are nothing but a relic from a deleted timeline. -Terminator Genysis

No matter how rich you get, shit goes wrong. You can't insulate yourself from it. -Ex Machina

Take things apart and play with them. -Algorithm

If I stop thinking about you, if I stop thinking about anything, it disappears. It vanishes. It ceases to exist. -Blackhat

I did the crime. I'm doing the time. Time isn't doing me. -Blackhat

When somebody loves you, it means that they see something in you that is worth something. -A Brilliant Young Mind

When someone you love is subtracted from you..then it feels like your value is less than it was. -A Brilliant Young Mind

I have lots of things to say. I'm just afraid to say them. -A Brilliant Young Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.