Di ko alam kung yung iba ay totoo dito sa Philippines.
- When grocery shopping, the cheapest items will be on the top and bottom shelves, not at eye level.
- You can get $100 off any vacation package from Delta Airlines if you book that trip during your birthday month.
- Restaurants are required to give you free water. A good tip to know if you’re running in the heat.
- LOZO.com will give you coupons for each item on your shopping list.
- For frequent Starbucks customers: Buy and use a membership card. It only takes five transactions to get to the green level, and then coffee and tea refills are free.
- When buying from a vending machine, insert your lowest value coin first. If the machine isn’t working, you won’t lose that much money.
- Every November 7th is “Bring Your Own Cup Day” at 7-Eleven.
- Always ask for a discount when buying jewelry. You’ll usually be able to get a good one.
- Buying a gym membership? Most times, your health insurance company will completely reimburse the cost for you.
- When shopping online, search for promo codes on Google before making a purchase. You can usually find a variety of discounts from free shipping to 25% off.
- Never go to the grocery store hungry. You’ll end up buying several things you don’t actually need.
- Too broke to travel? WWOOF is an organization that allows you to travel the world, with food and accommodations covered, in exchange for volunteer work.
- Most car washes have a rain check policy where if it rains within 48 hours of your last visit, you can get your car washed again for free.
- Don’t pay to learn a new language! You can learn Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Portuguese for free on Duolingo.com.
- If you want to get a new laptop, phone, or other electronic device, get it in October. You can usually get up to 40% off most electronics.
- On SNESFUN.com, you can play almost every single Nintendo game for free.
- Starbucks offers an even smaller size than tall called a short. It’s cheaper and a much healthier size.
- Two Domino’s medium two-topping pizzas online are cheaper than buying one from the store.
- You can extend the length of a free trial by pushing back the date on your computer.
- Close with your neighbors? Share your Wi-Fi and split the bill.
- To save money when you shop, don’t touch anything. Touching an item makes you more likely to buy it.